maandag 19 oktober 2015
4 steps to a 'One Story Drawing'
The 'One Story Drawing' is a way to make the best storytelling images and let the audience feel exactly what you meant to say. (concept images by Ruud Havenith)
1. Create a simple story (tell it in one sentence)
- Have all elements (objects, environment, color & light, staging) support, enhance or dramatize the story
2. Use action and re-action (to create tension or conflict)
In this image 'a little girl believes she's a witch'. Obviously her mother reacts to her attempt to jump from the top of the roof to fly away!
3. Use all your technical skills to make the best possible image out of it!
4. Practice, practice, practice!
Gepost door Michel Maas op 00:05